Pengaruh Faktor Gaya Hidup terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mobil Mitsubishi-Xpander pada PT Sumber Berlian Motors Banjarmasin

. Norbaiti

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to prove empirically the influence of lifestyle factors consisting of costumer activity, costumer interest, costumer opinion and demographic factors on the decision to purchase Mitsubishi-XPander in PT Sumber Berlian Motors Banjarmasin, and the influence of lifestyle factors on the decision to purchase Mitsubishi-XPander. This was a causal associative research. This research used qualitative and quantitative data, which included primary and secondary data. The population of this study was the costumers who have purchased Mitsubishi-XPander in PT Sumber Berlian Motors Banjarmasin. The sampling technique of this research was saturated sampling. 32 respondents were taken as the samples of this research. The data was collected through Library Research and Field Research (observation, questionnaires and documentation). The data analysis was done by using multiple linear regression method. The results of the analysis showed that costumer activity, costumer interest, costumer opinion and demographic factors simultaneously influenced Mitsubishi-XPander purchasing decision in PT Sumber Berlian Motors Banjarmasin. The four independent variables influenced Mitsubishi-XPander purchasing decision in PT Sumber Berlian Motors Banjarmasin by 87.9% while the rest of 12.1% was influenced by other variables not included in this study. Partially, costumer activity, costumer interest, costumer opinion and demographic factors influenced Mitsubishi-XPander purchasing decision in PT Sumber Berlian Motors Banjarmasin. Demographic factor was the dominant variable influencing the purchasing decision of Mitsubishi-XPander in PT Sumber Berlian Motors Banjarmasin.


Keywords


lifestyle, purchasing decision

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ariyanto, Yudi. 2016. Pengaruh Ekuitas Me-rek dan Gaya Hidup terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mobil Nissan Juke. Jurnal Ilmu dan Riset Manajemen: Volume 5, Nomor 3, Maret 2016. ISSN : 2461-0593

Engel, James F., 2015, Perilaku Konsumen, Binarupa Aksara, Jakarta.

Ghozali. 2012. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. BP Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.

Kasali, Rhenald. 2011. Membidik Pasar Indo-nesia; Segmentasi Targeting dan Positio-ning, Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip dan Amstrong. 2013. Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi Kedelapan. Erlangga, Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lan Keller. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid I dan Jilid II, Edisi Dua Belas. Erlangga, Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip, 2012. Manajemen Pemasaran; Analisis Perencanaan Implementasi dan Pengendalian. Erlangga, Jakarta.

Lamb, Charles. W, Hair, Joseph P., dan Mc.Daniel, Carl. 2012, Pemasaran. Jilid I. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Mandey, Silvya L. 2012. Pengaruh Faktor Gaya Hidup terhadap Keputusan Pem-belian Konsumen. Jurnal ISSN 0852-8144

Mangkunegara, Anwar. 2013. Perilaku Kon-sumen. PT. Eresco, Bandung.

Mowen John C. dan Michael Minor, 2013. Perilaku Konsumen, Erlangga, Jakarta.

Rangkuti, Freddy, 2014. Measuring Customer Satisfaction, Teknik Mengukur dan Stra-tegi Meningkatkan Kepuasan Pelanggan. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.

Simamora, Bilson. 2012. Panduan Riset Peri-laku Konsumen, PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.

Sunarto, 2012, Manajemen Pemasaran, BPFE-UST, Yogjakarta.

Swastha, Basu dan Irawan. 2015. Mana-jemen Pemasaran Modern, Edisi kedua. Liberty, Yogyakarta.

Swastha, Basu. 2011. Azas-Azas Marketing. Liberty, Yogyakarta.

Umar, Husien. 2014. Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. Business Research Center, Jakarta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 JURNAL ILMIAH BISNIS dan KEUANGAN

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Editorial Office
STIE Indonesia Banjarmasin


Information:

Image result for address iconSTIE Indonesia Banjarmasin, Jl. H. Hasan Basry No. 9 11 Kayutangi Banjarmasin, 70234
Image result for address blue iconspread@stiei-kayutangi-bjm.ac.id
Image result for address iconhttp://journal.stiei-kayutangi-bjm.ac.id/index.php/jibk/.
Image result for address blue iconPhone 085248255677

Statistics:
web
stats 

Tools:

TurnitinMendeleyGrammarly

Indexing:

 

Creative Commons License

STIE Indonesia Banjarmasin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Copyright ©2018 STIE Indonesia Banjarmasin of Powered by Open Journal Systems.